The North Stifford Village Hall was a gift to the village from Colonel Sherwood, the last squire of North Stifford who lived at Stifford Lodge. He opened it in 1959 together with Colonel Sir Francis Whitmore who had donated the land.

Today, a Village Hall Committee, made up of volunteers, oversees the running of the hall.

Contact Details

Address: High Road, RM16 5UG

Website: www.northstiffordvillage.co.uk/villagehall