The Coalhouse Fort Project was started in the 1980's to maintain, restore and promote Coalhouse Fort, which was built between 1861 and 1874 to protect England from invasion by the French.  

It was used again during WW1 and WW2 before being closed in 1956 following the abolition of Coastal Defence.

Contact Details

Name: Mr. K Levy

Telephone: 01375 844203

Address: Coalhouse Fort, East Tilbury, RM18 8PB

Website: www.coalhousefort.co.uk

Email: [email protected]