Do you have a local issue you would like to tackle? Do you know you can set up a petition on Thurrock Council’s website? To find out how watch this short presentation.


Major decisions to be made by Thurrock Council at some stage go out to public consultation. This is you opportunity to let Thurrock Council know your views on a particular issue, whether it be, Changes to children's public health services and children's centres, Fixed Term Tenancies, or Police & Crime Commissioner Local Case for Change Consultation. You can have your say on current consultations by following this link and signing up to receive updates when new consultations go live.