Benyon Primary School was opened in 1863. It was built using money donated by Richard Benyon, a Lord of the Manor, who lived in Reading, Berkshire. The school originally catered for 100 boys and 80 girls. The present day school was built in 1952.

The school has 10 teaching areas, a nursery with outdoor play area, a library area, a hall which is well equipped for P.E. and which doubles as a dining area, a kitchen, offices and a staff room. The field is used for play and games lessons and there are two hard play areas.

Contact Details

Name: Mrs. N Sansom

Telephone: 01708 853200

Address: Tyssen Place, West Road, South Ockendon, RM15 6PG

Website: www.benyonprimary.co.uk

Email: [email protected]